- £4.90 (£1.63 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 26 February: Order before Friday at 09:00.
Thanks to its formula based on natural detergents and vegetable ingredients, the product is particularly gentle to the skin. Calendula is known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties and reduces redness. Blueberries, are normalizing, soothing and refreshing, making the product fresh and gentle, even for very sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested
- Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- With natural preservatives for the physiological pH for women of childbearing age
- Tested for nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA regulations.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of product to damp skin and rinse with clear water. Suitable for daily use.
- Aqua (Water)
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Lauryl glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium capryloyl glutamate
- Lactic acid
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil 
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Fruit Extract 
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Intimate Body Wash
These kind of organic shampoo and shower wash, when will be exp? And can't find exp date on the box.
| || ||123||(67%)|
| || ||44||(24%)|
| || ||14||(7%)|
| || ||2||(1%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
2 customer reviews in English
97 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology