Aubrey Organics Swimmer's Normalizing Conditioner
Fortifying conditioner for stressed hair.
- Replenishes lost moisture
- Adds body & softness
- Strengthens & protects
- Increases moisture retention
- £13.55 (£4.17 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 13 December: Order before Tuesday at 12:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
The repair care that contains jojoba oil and quinoa frees the hair of salt, chlorine as well as minerals, and restores the natural pH. The powerful care prevents brittleness and fading. Perfect for blond or grey hair.
The fortifying conditioner and detangler restores the hair's natural pH, promoting colour brilliance and suppleness.
Ideal for grey and blond hair.
- Organic jojoba oil and quinoa protein offer intensive moisture
- Horsetail & coltsfoot are rich in minerals and strengthen the hair fiber
Application: Shake before use. Apply to cleansed hair and work in well, especially along the ends of the hair.
Let the conditioner sit for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly thereafter.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Alcohol Denat. (38B, Lavender)
- Milk protein
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract 
- Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract
- Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract
- Linalool 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Aubrey Organics Swimmer's Normalizing Conditioner
| || ||12||(50%)|
| || ||3||(12%)|
| || ||3||(12%)|
| || ||2||(8%)|
| || ||4||(16%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology