- £6.05 (£67.22 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 02 March: Order today until 06:30.
Avril has created a waterproof mascara packed with organic beeswax and açaï oil that protect and are rich in antioxidants. Easy to use and perfect for summer.
It is essential to use an appropriate make-up remover and technique to ensure that the lashes are not damaged during the make-up removal process.
- It is recommended to use a cleansing oil or 2-phase make-up remover. Oil-based products remove waterproof make-up better than their water-based counterparts. Oil-based products care and protect the lashes and skin.
- Saturate an Avril cotton pad with a cleansing product and place on the lids.
- Leave on for several seconds while patting gently.
- Carefully wipe away the mascara deposits and repeat until all the product has been removed.
- Be sure to use zigzag motions when removing the product.
- practical spiral wand
- with beeswax & açaï oil
- Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Pentylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Butylene Glycol
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Glyceryl Behenate
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters
- Oryza Sativa Cera
- Euterpe Oleracea 
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Avril Waterproof Mascara
| || ||84||(57%)|
| || ||30||(20%)|
| || ||13||(8%)|
| || ||9||(6%)|
| || ||9||(6%)|
8 customer reviews in English
105 customer reviews in all languages