- Protects against UVA & UVB rays
- Waterproof & sweat resistant
- Biodegradable & BPA-free tubes
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This simple formula has no added essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents. All natural certified organic sunscreen for the whole family. Badger Balm´s biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in certified organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturise while they protect you from the sun. Though Badger Balm have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scent of beeswax.
- New simpler formula
- Tested by paediatrician & approved safe for babies and kids
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral zinc oxide
- NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added vitamin A
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes
- Certified organic base of sunflower oil, beeswax & vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from >50% PCR recycled plastic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Directions for use:
- Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- Seek medical assistance for use on children under 6 months.
- Reapply organic sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Ingredients (INCI): *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn)
* Certified Organic
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
About Badger Balm Sun Protection
| || ||57||(55%)|
| || ||25||(24%)|
| || ||8||(7%)|
| || ||6||(5%)|
| || ||6||(5%)|
6 customer reviews in English
68 customer reviews in all languages