- Alternative to pads & tampons
About the product:
- Belladot comes from Sweden, where the Evelina menstrual cups are now used by every 5th woman
- an excellent alternative to pads and tampons
- hygienic and reusable
- environmentally friendly and low priced
- more hygienic than tampons
- more flexibility (bathing, swimming, sauna, sports)
- environmentally friendly and cheaper than tampons
- applicable for several years
- Size 1 - for mild to moderate bleeding
- Size 2 - for moderate to strong bleeding
- suitable for all ages
- Clean the menstrual cup before first use: disinfect by boiling in plenty of water (for ca. 5 - 7 min.)
- Before use, wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- First use: introducing EVELINA can be facilitated by moistening with water or a water-soluble lubricant. DO NOT use Vaseline or silicone-based lubricants.
- Press the menstrual cup together and pinch it towards the center, so that the upper edge of the cap forms a "C".
- Insert the folded cup back into the vagina with the rim facing up. The menstrual cup can be inserted in sitting, standing or squatting position and a slight straddle position facilitates insertion. If the stem is too long and therefore annoying, you can simply cut it to fit.
- To REMOVE: Wash hands before handling the cup. Gently pull the bottom of the cup outward by the stem. If it is too firm you can squeeze the walls of the cup slightly to release the vacuum. Continue to squeeze to release.
- DRAIN and WASH: Drain the EVELINA menstrual cup and then rinse thoroughly with cold water and mild, unperfumed soap.
- After your period the EVELINA cup can be sterilized in boiling water or disinfected with our cleansing solution. Keep in the enclosed bag. Do not seal in a container.
- It may take a little practice to find the right positioning of the menstrual cup. We recommend the additional use of a panty liner in the beginning until EVELINA sits really reliably.
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Questions & Answers about belladot Evelina Menstrual Cup
English reviews written for belladot Evelina Menstrual Cup
7 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||1||(14%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available