- £11.50 (£5.75 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 28 January: Order before Monday at 13:00.
This lightweight universal shaving cream prepares the skin gently for shaving. It makes the hair soft and nourishes the skin with moisture. It reduces redness and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
Active ingredients: aloe vera juice, shea butter, vitamin E, essential oils of cypress and bergamot.
Application: Wash the skin first with warm water to open the pores and then apply the shaving cream. Initially, shave in direction of the hair growth, then, if necessary, shave in the opposite direction.
- The product is dermatologically tested for nickel, is vegan, and is microbiologically controlled
- Maximum hygienic safety and durability are guaranteed
- The elegant and hygienic packaging from recycled PET is guaranteed suitable for use with food and cosmetic products.
- Free of parabens, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, PEG, PPT, EDTA, ethanol, SLS, SLES, BHA, BHT, GMO, lanolin and dyes
- Aqua (Water)
- Ricinus communis (Castor) oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum parkii butter
- Glyceryl stearate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil 
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate
- Potassium cetyl phosphate
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- From organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Bio Marina Body Shave Cream
| || ||9||(30%)|
| || ||5||(16%)|
| || ||7||(23%)|
| || ||7||(23%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
3 customer reviews in English
10 customer reviews in all languages