Bioearth Green Tea Hydra Oil
Light-weight face care with normalising properties
- £23.00 (£76.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 15 July: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The light-weight texture of this clarifying 2-phase oil is specially targeted towards impure and oily skin types. It contains balancing extracts obtained from rosemary, green tea and ivy that are combined with special oils to normalise the skin.
- Shake well before use to combine the 2 phases with one another.
- Apply the oil after a serum and before the use of a moisturiser.
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
- Malva Sylvestris Flower/leaf Extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil 
- camelia sinensis leaf extract 
- Hedera Helix Leaf Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Lactic Acid
- Disodium Phosphate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from organic agriculture