Biosolis Sun Milk SPF 30 Face & Body
High protection suitable for all skin types
- Protects & nourishes
- Free from nano particles
- £14.03 £20.05 -30%(£14.03 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £12.03 / Pc -40%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 28 January: Order before Monday at 13:00.
- high protection for all skin types
- contains plant and mineral ingredients
- protects and nourishes naturally
- free from nano particles
Application: Apply liberally to all exposed areas of the body and distribute the spray in massaging, circular motions until it is thoroughly absorbed. Reapply regularly. BIOSOLIS sun protection products are water-resistant. It is recommended to reapply after spending a long time in the water to ensure its protecting effects.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray on clothing. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
51,2% of the total ingredients are from certified organic agriculture
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Aloe Vera) 
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil 
- Coconut Alkanes
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Sodium Chloride
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Lactic Acid
- from organic agriculture
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Biosolis Sun Milk SPF 30 Face & Body
| || ||37||(52%)|
| || ||18||(25%)|
| || ||8||(11%)|
| || ||5||(7%)|
| || ||3||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 51 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available