- £13.30 (£8.87 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 18 November: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
The sun protection product contains filters that guard against the negative effects of UV rays while promoting a natural tan. Antioxidant-rich carrot extract was included to bind free radicals.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Zinc oxide
- Coco Caprylate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- from organic agriculture
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 50
| || ||9||(29%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
| || ||7||(22%)|
| || ||6||(19%)|
| || ||7||(22%)|
1 customer review in English
25 customer reviews in all languages
- 50 ml, 100 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology