- £9.28 £10.32 -10% (£6.19 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.77 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 25 March: Order today until 09:00.
The sun protection product contains filters that guard against the negative effects of UV rays while promoting a natural tan. Antioxidant-rich carrot extract was included to bind free radicals.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Zinc oxide
- Coco Caprylate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- from organic agriculture
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 50
| || ||8||(44%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||5||(27%)|
| || ||2||(11%)|
| || ||2||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology