- Suitable for mature & sensitive skin
- Exfoliating effect
- Reduces the appearance of spots on the skin
- £13.41 £14.90 -10% (£26.82 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
We are currently experiencing high order volumes. Place your order now to receive it on Monday, 03 February. Thank you for your understanding.
This gel contains mandelic acid, which exfoliates the skin, stimulating cell renewal. It counteracts the appearance of wrinkles as well as blemishes and generally improves the complexion. Mandelic acid has similar properties to glycolic acid but is better tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Apply to the skin in the evening after cleansing and gently massage.
- Do not apply any subsequent care products thereafter.
- It is advised to use the product for at least 28 days.
- If the gel is being used on hyperpigmentation it can be used for up to 84 days (3 months). However, this should only be done if skin irritation does not occur within the first 28 days of use.
- Sensitive skin types: It is recommended to use the gel as a facial cleanser. Leave the product on for a few minutes and then remove using water or a toner.
- Mature & tired skin types: Apply to cleansed skin in the evening and leave on overnight.
- For pigmentation spots: Apply in the evening after cleansing and leave on overnight. Please note the above-mentioned application guidelines!
- Perform a patch test prior to use.
- The exfoliating effect of mandelic acid causes a reduction in the skin's natural ability to shield itself from UV rays. Therefore, it is advised to apply a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor.
- The product may lead to slight skin irritation, redness and itchiness after the first few applications, but these conditions subside after continual use.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation, redness and itchiness persist and apply a soothing cream to the face. Commence use only when the skin has completely calmed down.
- It is advised not to use the product when pregnant or breastfeeding.
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Facial Gel Mandelic Acid 10%
| || ||7||(63%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
7 customer reviews in all languages
- 75 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml
- 15 ml
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1.000 ml