Florame Jojoba Oil
Versatile & nourishing carrier or skincare oil
- Suitable for all skin & hair types
- Sebum-regulating properties
- Hydrates & revitalises
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
Cosmébio - COSMOS ORGANIC
- £14.90 (£29.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 28 January: Order before Tuesday at 13:00.
Jojoba is, in fact, a wax that is incorporated into aromatherapy and valued in skincare. It is known for its hair-nourishing properties and regulating oily scalp types by balancing sebum production. At the same time, it nourishes dry and damaged hair and provides all hair types with brilliant shine. The composition is much like the sebum found in the skin. It supports the protective barrier of the skin and regulates sebum production in oily skin types. Furthermore, jojoba oil moisturises, revitalises and softens making it ideal for mature and sensitive skin types. The oil protects the skin and prevents it from drying out whilst stimulating the elastin synthesis within the skin to regenerate it.
- Use undiluted or as a carrier oil combined with essential oils.
- Face care: Apply a small amount to the face after cleansing and massage into the skin using circular motions.
- Hair mask: Apply the oil to the scalp or work into the ends of the hair. Leave on for 30 minutes then cleanse with shampoo.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil