Gentle BeautyGolden Silk Oil
Multipurpose Treatment for Skin & Hair!
- Recommended for dry & combination skin
- Soothes eczema, bed sores, sunburn etc.
- Protects & balances your skin
A truly versatile moisturising oil that absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, leaving no greasy residue. Suitable for all skin types, in particular dry and combination skin conditions because the Golden Silk Oil acts to reduce any sebum imbalance.
Lip gloss: Apply Golden Silk Oil as a base before applying lipstick, to prevent synthetic dyes and other chemicals in the Lipstick penetrating into the lip tissue.
Hand lotion: Golden Silk Oil protects the skin
Apply in the evening after cleansing the face. Golden Silk Oil will help the skin retain its moisture all night long, providing a feeling of fresh suppleness when waking up in the morning.
Dark circles: Simply pour a few drops of Golden Silk Oil onto a cosmetic cotton ball and lightly press around the eyes. This will help reduce dark circles, remove eye bags and firm the skin.
Reduces stretchmarks: After giving birth, apply Golden Silk Oil and gently massage the belly in a circular motion for about 15 minutes daily.
Baby oil: As it is totally free of chemical, it is very suitable for use as a baby oil.
Hair care: As an intensive leave - in conditioner, or leave on overnight and wash off the next morning. Massage gently into the scalp too, to address any dry scalp problems.
Use underneath your daily moisturiser as a serum. Apply a few drops to provide all day UV protection.
Extracted from GMO-free, wild-grown camellias, Golden Silk Oil is the finest natural plant oil for human skin. It contains vitamins A, B, C and D, as well as beta-carotene, polyphenols and other antioxidising substances. Ideal as a natural makeup base, particularly in combination with mineral powders, or as a baby oil.
- Golden Silk Oil is able to replenish skin sebum. It firms the skin for flawless appearance.
- Golden Silk Oil can repair damaged skin tissue and help recover the skin's natural suppleness.
- Golden Silk Oil can be used by those suffering from dry skin conditions, eczema and on bed sores, sunburn and wounds.
- Golden Silk Oil is packaged in a handy pump action glass bottle. Only a few drops are needed for the desired application.
- Golden Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil 99% (naturally comprised of essential and fatty acids Omega 3,6,7 and 9)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) less than 1%
- Retinol (Vitamin A) less than 1%
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B) less than 1%
- Cholecalciferol Polypeptide (Vitamin D) less than 1%
Questions & Answers about Gentle Beauty Golden Silk Oil
| || ||39||(54%)|
| || ||19||(26%)|
| || ||7||(9%)|
| || ||5||(7%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
3 customer reviews in English
51 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology