- Helps the healing process
- £10.19 £11.35 -10% (£25.48 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £9.63 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 23 September: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
The Tattoo After Care is a natural product that is based on plant oils and herbal extracts with antiseptic and moisturizing properties. It supports the healing process of the skin, maintains the elasticity of the connective tissue, while also supplying sufficient hydrating. The soft texture of the cream forms a protective film on the tattoo, while simultaneously allowing the skin to breathe.
Application: It is recommended to apply the Tattoo After Care every 2 hours on the first day. The following 4 - 7 days it is sufficient to apply the cream 3 - 6 times a day - when it is advised to cleanse the tattoo mornings and evenings.
For best results, do not expose the tattoo to direct sunlight or public spaces such as sauna or tanning salons.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Stearic Acid
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Citric Acid
Questions & Answers about GOODINK Tattoo After Care
| || ||11||(57%)|
| || ||3||(15%)|
| || ||2||(10%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||2||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology