- £16.45 (£6.58 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 04 June: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The Nourishing Hair Mask by GYADA Cosmetics was developed to care for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair as well as hair affected by environmental pollution. It fortifies, softens and mends the hair strand from roots to ends. A herbal blend composed of argan oil, jojoba oil and shea butter ensures a soft and supple feel prepping the hair for subsequent care.
- Pre-Shampoo: Wet the hair and distribute a sufficient amount of product through the lengthens of the hair. Leave on for 30 minutes and follow with a shampoo.
- Conditioner: Apply a sufficient amount of product to hair after shampooing. Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly thereafter.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Sodium Pca
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Panax Ginseng Extract
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Nourishing Hair Mask
| || ||12||(26%)|
| || ||11||(24%)|
| || ||9||(20%)|
| || ||4||(8%)|
| || ||9||(20%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 26 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available