Le Erbe di Janas FRIUBASCA Medium Coarse Salt Pillow with Fragrant Herbs
Pleasant feel on the skin
- For cold or heat therapy
- Ideal for soothing muscles tension
- Dimensions: approx. 40 x 20 cm
The pillow is filled with coarse salt and aromatic herbs that boost relaxation - ideal for strains, pains and tension. Perfect for travel.
- sturdy, removable cover made from 100% organic cotton
- lining made from 100% organic cotton
- core material: Sardinian coarse salt and aromatic herbs (chamomile, mint, lavender and rosemary) sourced from dynamic & organic farming
- high-quality, eco-friendly materials with GOTS approval
- dimensions: 40 x 20 cm
Directions for use:
- Cryotherapy: Place the pillow in a watertight bag to prevent the material from becoming wet and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes in order to use it as a cold compress.
- Heat therapy: Preheat the oven to 200°C. Switch off the oven once the temperature has been reached. Wrap the pillow in parchment paper and place it in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes. The pillow can also be placed on a heating source (heater, cast-iron stove, etc.) until the desired temperature is reached.
- If you prefer using a microwave for heating, ensure that it is free from any greasy food residues before placing the pillow inside. Also, ensure that the ends of the pillow do not touch the sides of the microwave walls while being heated. Heat for 2 - 3 minutes at 650 W.
- Shake the pillow slightly before placing it on a heating source and ensure that it is not overheated.
- Wait until the pillow is completely cooled down before it is reheated again.
- Remove the cover to wash at 30°C (hand or machine wash). Never wash the pillow as is!
|Product Type:||Cushions (Cold / Hot)|
|Brands:||Le Erbe di Janas|