LOGONA Complexion Optimizing Vitamin Cream
Delicate tinted cream for dry & stressed skin
- £11.65 (£38.83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
The Complexion Optimizing Vitamin Cream by LOGONA will give you a delicately soft and even complexion. It contains organic carrot as well as vitamin F that possesses antioxidant properties. Skin is supplied with sufficient moisture and smoothed to prevent the appearance of fine lines caused by dryness. A hint of shimmer gives you an even complexion.
- Apply to cleansed skin in the morning.
- If needed, apply the Active Smoothing Eye Serum or the Anti-Fatigue Fluid.
- In addition, it is recommended to use the Active Smoothing Eye Cream for the delicate eye area.
- Aloe from controlled organic farming provides the skin with natural moisture, alleviates irritations and promotes the healing of wounds.
- Jojoba offers excellent care for your skin. Its seeds are rich in provitamin A, vitamin E as well as an array of mineral substances. Jojoba has a special fatty acid composition, making it ideal when added to skincare products. Jojoba oil has soothing and lipid regulating properties.
- Cocoa is a versatile ingredient that provides the skin with suppleness. Cacao butter is pressed from cacao beans and easily melts on the skin, making it an excellent addition to skincare products. It is easily absorbed by the skin and had skin-smoothing and lipid regulating properties.
- Carrot from controlled organic farming contains high proportions of carotene, vitamins, potassium and iron. It increases skin elasticity, regenerates and helps give rough skin areas a health glow.
- Almond has a very mild effect on the skin. Almond oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and possesses a conditioning and smoothing effect.
- Olive is pure luxury for dry skin types. Olive oil has a high content of essential fatty acids and is rich in polyphenols which are effective against free radicals. Olive oil is easily absorbed by the skin. It has lipid regulating, smoothing and wound healing properties.
- Calendula is calming and has antiseptic properties. The regenerating effects work wonders on the skin. Additionally, it promotes the healing of wounds and is anti-inflammatory.
- Rosemary has clarifying and antibacterial properties. It also stimulates blood circulation and regulates the function of sebaceous glands.
- Shea is a natural lipid regulating substance. The shea nuts have a 50% fat content and is used to derive shea butter, which is ideal for the care of the skin due to its smoothing and lipid regulating properties.
- Aqua (Water)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter 
- Alcohol Denat 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Coco Glycerides
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Sodium Levulinate
- titanium dioxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Anisate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Sodium Lactate
- Lactic Acid
- Tin Oxide
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
- Citric Acid
- PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Citral 
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the nourish product line
Questions & Answers about LOGONA Complexion Optimizing Vitamin Cream
| || ||6||(46%)|
| || ||4||(30%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available