Master Lin Detox Repair Face Mask
Leaves the skin feeling relaxed & clean
- Ideal for oily, stressed & tired-looking skin
- Clarifies & refreshes
- Regulates sebum production
- £34.60 (£69.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 19 November: Order before Friday at 09:00.
The face mask refreshes and relaxes the skin as soon as it is applied. White and green clay clarify impure, stressed, reddened, oily and tired-looking skin. The pores are refined and sebum production regulated. For a healthy balance and glowing complexion.
- Use the applicator to apply the mask to clean skin.
- Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask using warm water and gentle circular motions.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week when needed.
- Tip: Apply a thin layer for a quick masking session or generously to treat skin impurities.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycine Soja Oil 
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Levulinic Acid
- Hydrolyzed Algin
- Hydrolyzed Pearl
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Zinc Sulfate
- Disodium Phosphate
- Potassium Sorbate
- rosa damascena bud extract 
- Potassium Phosphate
- from natural essential oils
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Master Lin Detox Repair Face Mask
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology