MaterNatura Euphrasia Eye Contour Serum
Intensive care for mature & demanding skin
- £13.34 £15.70 -15% (£88.93 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 March: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The eye contour area is five times more sensitive than the rest of the face and is always the first victim of premature aging. Dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles, laugh lines are evidence of age, but also by the activity of the eyes and their extreme sensitivity to factors such as the sun, smoke, or spending many hours infront of the computer screen. The eye contour serum with Euprasia eliminates fatigue, reduces dark circles and puffy eyes, while successfully treating eye contour problems: saggy connective tissue, dryness and small wrinkles. Euphrasia and lily are specially suited to relax tired, irritated and reddened eyes. Equisetum leaf, vine leaf and iris extracts improve the appearance of fatigue and aging in the eyelid area and provide a more youthful appearance.
Application: Apply the serum to the eye area using circular motions with your fingertips until the serum is completely absorbed.
- Euphrasia officinalis extract. Soothes irritation and inflammation of the eyes. Purification of the lids and relieve fatigue and tired syntomes.
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil (*) or olive oil. With very high content of fatty acids and antioxidants, hydrates and softens the skin.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil (*) or sweet almond oil. Is obtained from the almond, smoothes, softens the skin and protects skin and hair.
- Equisetum arvense leaf extract (*) or equisetum leaf extract. Thanks to the high mineral salt content, equisetum is ideally suited to balance the mineral nutrient content, strengthen the epidermis, finger nails and hair. Equisetum heals wounds and often preventive against wrinkles and aging.
- Ribes nigrum (black currant) fruit extract (*) or black currant extract. Antioxidant, excellent anti-wrinkle effect. Protects the skin from premature aging. Keeps the skin supple. Thanks to Omega-3, it is effective against inflammation, reduces redness, soothes irritations and eczema.
- Iris pallida root extract or Iris root extract. The extract is very nourishing, hydrating, makes skin more elastic, preventing the formation of wrinkles, dryness, while relaxating the skin.
- Vitis vinifera (grape) leaf extract (*) or vine leaf extract. Rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fiber and fruit acids. A true treasure chest full of antioxidants and nutrients. The skin is softened, brightened and protected against the harmful effects of free radicals, the main cause of skin aging.
- Achillea millefolium extract (*) or Yarrow extract. Anti-inflammatory, astringent, firming, reduces redness. The extract is generally used to treat skin and mucosal inflammation, as well as blood circulation problems: acne, sores, varicose veins, dry, cracked, sensitive and reddened skin.
- Centaurea cyanus flower water or lily blossom water. Anti-inflammatory and astringent. Has soothing and hydating properties.
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower water or real chamomile blossom water. Anti-inflammatory, relieves redness, irritation and intolerance reactions. Healing; promotes the healing process of the skin.
- Siliqua gum, extracted from the seed of the Ceratonia siliqua tree. Alternative to hyaluronic acid and collagen. Keeps the skin supple and flexible.
- Centaurea cyanus flower extract (*) or Lily extract. Anti-inflammatory and astringent. Has soothing and hydating properties.
- Aqua (Water)
- Acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax polyglyceryl-3 esters
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract 
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract 
- Iris Pallida Root Extract
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract 
- Achillea Millefolium Extract 
- Centaurea Cyanus (Flower) Water
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water
- Alcohol Denat 
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Decyl Glucoside
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Xanthan Gum
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Benzoic Acid
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about MaterNatura Euphrasia Eye Contour Serum
| || ||17||(25%)|
| || ||26||(39%)|
| || ||13||(19%)|
| || ||7||(10%)|
| || ||3||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 52 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology