MICARAA Fruit Acid Scrub
Gentle yet effective exfoliation for the face
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths & cleanses
- With 8% AHAH & 1.2% BHA
UK Vegan Society
The Fruit Acid Scrub contains a combination of AHA and BHA that offers a gentle yet effective exfoliating action. It removes deposits and lifts away dead skin cells to restore natural radiance. The formula is based on aloe vera that delivers hydration and nourishes the skin optimally.
- It is advised to perform a patch test (e.g. on the crook of the arm) prior to initial use.
- Apply a thin layer to the face avoiding the eye and mouth regions.
- Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with a moisturiser and suitable SPF.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tartaric Acid
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid
- gardenia jasminoides meristem cell culture
- Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
- Alaria Esculenta Extract
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Butylene Glycol