Officina Naturae PIZZICOFF Perfumed Protective Spray
Essential oil-based mosquito protection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fast-drying & fresh formula
- Keeps insects at bay
- £10.85 (£10.85 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 27 January: Order before Thursday at 09:00.
Officina Naturae Perfumed Protective Spray is a fresh and fast-drying product ideal for use during summer. The spray is rich in catmint extract, an Italian plant known for its insect repelling properties. It offers protection against pesky mosquitoes using a blend of lemongrass, mint and thyme essential oils.
- Spray on the body avoiding contact with the eyes.
- To ensure a good night's rest, spray on a cotton pad and place on your bedside cabinet or in the vicinity of your bed.
- It is recommended to treat insect bite with the Officina Naturae PIZZICOFF After Bite Roll-on
- Note: Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months or during pregnancy and nursing.
- Aqua (Water)
- polyglyceryl-4 caprylate
- Cymbopogon Winterianus Herb Oil 
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Nepeta Cataria (Catnip) Oil
- Pelargonium graveolens oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- eugenia caryophyllus leaf oil
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) oil
- croton lechleri resin extract
- Decyl Glucoside
- Benzyl Alcohol
- From controlled organic agriculture