- £4.50 (£6.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 08 June: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
The Officina Naturae Gel Toothpaste does not attack the enamel attacking, nor irritate the mucous membranes and the gums. With regular use the formation of plaque is removed and prevented. Moreover, the toothpaste contains a blend of herbal ingredients that have been specifically chosen to combat dental problems, such as Iceland moss and zinc citrate. Additionally a variety of herbal ingredients contained in the formulation have anti-inflammatory effects, promotes healing, are astringent and antiseptic.
For a pleasant taste ensures a clogged, natural sugar, which does not affect cariogenic, an anti-plaque effect and zero calories! The Bio-Tooth Gel is perfect to teeth and gums to get healthy and to ensure a daily fresh breath.
This organic toothpaste is ideal for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Natural sugar, that does not promote plaque, has been added to the formulation. This anti-plaque effect has zero calories.
The toothpaste contains no fluoride, nor dyes, SLS or SLES and is available in the following flavours:
- Mint: refreshing classic, for a pleasant breath
- Lemon: ideal for homeopathic treatments
- Anise: a unique taste, not too strong, but very fragrant, Provides pleasant and long-lasting fresh breath and is also ideal for homeopathic treatments
- Aqua (Water)
- Hydrated silica
- Cellulose gum
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract 
- Thymus vulgaris flower/leaf extract 
- Salvia officinalis leaf extract 
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract 
- Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic moos) Extract
- Zinc citrate
- Glyceryl Caprate
- Lauryl glucoside
- Potassium sorbate
- Citric Acid
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Officina Naturae Gel Toothpaste
| || ||6||(25%)|
| || ||8||(33%)|
| || ||4||(16%)|
| || ||3||(12%)|
| || ||3||(12%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available