Organic SurgeTropical Orange & Bergamot Hand & Body Wash
Prevents skin dehydration
- Suitable for all skin types
- Protects from moisture loss
- Soothes & cleanses
- With a pleasant scent
This special conditioning formula ensures that the skin is cleansed while supplied with long-lasting moisture. Essential oils from sweet orange and bergamot are naturally rich in antioxidants and help to alleviate skin irritations. The contained glycerin helps to hydrate and soften the skin. The fruity fragrance is sure to put you in a good mood first thing in the morning.
- Gently twist the pump towards the "open" position when using the shower gel for the first time.
- In the shower: create a lather on the damp skin with your hands or a sponge. Then rinse with clear water.
- For the hands: create a lather with a small amount of gel in the wet hands and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- As a bath additive: Pour a small amount of product under running water.
- suitable for all skin types
- refreshing fragrance
- 100% vegan
- not tested on animals
- without synthetic fragrances & dyes
- free from parabens, silicone, SLES, SLS
- 98.87% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 21.08% of the total ingredients come from controlled organic farming.
- Colour and texture may vary due to the natural formulation of the product
- Store in a cool, dry place that is out of reach for children and protected from direct sunlight.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Coco Glucoside
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Maris Sal
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- certified organic
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Tropical Orange & Bergamot Hand & Body Wash
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology