- Made of elastic silicone
- Hygienic & practical
- Easy to use
The healthiest, easiest and most economical alternative! Here are the reasons:
Tampons and pads absorb, OrganiCup simply collects! This eliminates irritation and dryness while ensuring the natural pH balance is kept intact. Pads and tampons typically contain problematic additives (bleach, chlorine, glue, perfume, lotion). More than a quarter of the fluids absorbed by a tampon are natural and necessary vaginal secretions.
OrganiCup purely consists of medical-grade silicone. Silicone is made from natural materials, is ultra-hygienic and antibacterial. It is bleach-free, glue-free, chlorine-free, perfume-free and lotion-free! Tampons have been associated with the disease TSS (toxic shock syndrome) since the 1980s. OrganiCup has never been associated with TSS. Nor any allergies. And, the world's first menstrual cup was invented in the '30s by a woman.
OrganiCup is reusable and should be emptied, normally twice a day. It is secured in position by a light vacuum, and the soft material won´t make you feel a thing!
- having to buy pads or tampons
- forgetting to bring your tampons to school or work
- asking your partner to buy your pads or tampons
- hiding pads or tampons under your sleeve
- frequent bathroom runs
- fear of leaking and constant uncertainty
- scheduling holidays around your period
- odour problems
You can also use OrganiCup during the night – the days where you had to sleep with a specific pad are over!
You can use OrganiCup for sports too: go swimming, jogging, riding. Do yoga, jumping jacks or stand upside down. Unlike a tampon, the soft material even adjusts to your body, ensuring you won´t feel it.
You can use OrganiCup ahead of time to avoid being "unprepared".
How does it work?
- Fold and insert: OrganiCup unfolds in the body and is secured in position by a light vacuum.
- Wear for 12 hours: If you have a moderate to heavy flow, you might have to empty it more frequently. OrganiCup collects the menstrual fluids.
- Empty into the toilet and rinse: Give it a rinse and re-insert.
- How do I clean it in a public bathroom? You simply wipe with toilet paper and rinse when you get home.
- When menstruating, empty the OrganiCup and rinse with water before reinserting it.
- The OrganiCup need to be sterilised between uses while on your period.
- Sterilise the OrganiCup after your period:
- Boil in a pot for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Clean with OrganiWipes
Note: It is recommended that you consult with your doctor or gynaecologist before starting to use a menstrual cup with an IUD.
OrganiCup is made of 100% natural, medical silicone, ultra hygienic and antibacterial without dyes, glue free, free of fragrances, without chlorine and lotions. The product is certified by USP CLASS VI, BSI, quality ISO 9001 certified system, FDA 177.2600.
How to use a Menstrual Cup – In-depth Instructional Video
Questions & Answers about OrganiCup Menstrual Cup
| || ||314||(70%)|
| || ||68||(15%)|
| || ||23||(5%)|
| || ||15||(3%)|
| || ||23||(5%)|
9 customer reviews in English
315 customer reviews in all languages
- 75 ml
- 210 ml
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg
- 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg
- 1 l, 500 ml