PHB Ethical Beauty Loose Mineral Foundation LSF 30
Flawless finish perfect for all skin types
- £16.36 £18.20 -10%(£204.50 / 100 g)
- from 2 only £15.45 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 01 February: Order before Thursday at 13:00.
The PHB Foundations are made using only the most natural and purest minerals. Their foundations are versatile and easy to use, regardless whether the skin is sensitive, damaged or problematic. Pigmentary spots such as pimples are concealed while allowing the skin to breathe. In doing so, the skin appears more natural and even. The foundation has an SPF of 30 that protects the skin with the aid of minerals that reflect sunlight while they regulate sebum production. Large pores and wrinkles become less visible.
- Create your very own tinted moisturiser by blending a PHB moisturiser with their foundations.
- The foundations do not clog the pores but rather lends the complexion an even and natural appearance.
- Mica (reflects light, reduces appearance of pores and fine lines)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (offers natural sun protection SPF15, has high coverage, helps adhere make up to the skin, reflects light)
- Zinc oxide (offers natural sun protection SPF15, has high coverage, good adherence, calms irritated skin and can be beneficial to conditions like rosacea)
- Silica (absorbant and controls oil production, light diffusing so reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hypoallergenic)
- Boron Nitride (anti-bacterial, oil absorbing, good adherence)
- Iron Oxides (Ci77491, Ci77493, Ci77499) (oxidised, produces beautiful earthy tones)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
Color Selection & Application
Questions & Answers about PHB Ethical Beauty Loose Mineral Foundation LSF 30
| || ||52||(48%)|
| || ||22||(20%)|
| || ||18||(16%)|
| || ||8||(7%)|
| || ||7||(6%)|
1 customer review in English
86 customer reviews in all languages