Phitofilos Pura Shampoo for Frequent Use
Light & mild cleansing with fresh & soothing aloe
- £11.30 (£5.65 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 23 January: Order before Monday at 12:00.
The Pura Shampoo for Frequent Use is based on botanical surfactants and aloe vera. It is suitable for all hair types and contains a blend of extracts made up of green tea, mallow and marshmallow that helps the structure of the hair and protects the scalp. The product is light making it perfect for frequent use without causing any irritation. For increased suppleness and shine.
- Apply to wet hair and lather.
- Leave on for a few minutes to give the plant extracts time to unfold their active ingredients.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- nickel tested
- allergen-free fragrance
- pH value: approx. 4 - 5
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder 
- Malva Sylvestris Flower/leaf/stem Extract 
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract 
- Coco Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Pura Shampoo for Frequent Use
| || ||9||(45%)|
| || ||7||(35%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||2||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology