Primavera Organic Lemon Verbena
Ideal for aromatherapy
- £11.15 (£1,115.00 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.60 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Delivery on Monday, 13 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
Lemon verbena, also known as vervain, can grow up to 4 metres high and be made into tea, which is considered the national drink in France. It is used both in the aroma care and in gourmet kitchens and of course, is also popular in natural medicine.
Application: For aroma care mix max. 5 drops with 50 ml of organic almond oil.
Tip: Eases stomach ache and digestive problems
- Mix 1 drop of organic Andean lemon verbena with 10 ml of almond oil (about 1 tablespoon).
- Massage the abdomen and gastrointestinal area clockwise using gentle circular motions.
- top note
- strengthens the immune system
- combats viruses
- alleviates fatigue & stress
Part of Plant:
Hazard and precautionary statements
Questions & Answers about Primavera Organic Lemon Verbena
- 5 ml