Pure Skin Food Beauty Oil for Young & Combination Skin
100% Organic ingredients for glowing skin
- £29.69 (£98.97 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 15 December: Order today until 12:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 14 December at 12:00 CET. Click here for more details
- For blemished skin
- For skin prone to skin irritations
- Provides a natural balance
Clarifying & balancing - The most effective oils in a bottle!
- Specially formulated for skin that is prone to excess sebum production and impurities
- Restores the skin's natural balance
- Jojoba and grapeseed oils regulate the sebum and oil production, while having anti-inflammatory effects
- Moringa oil promotes healing and helps against skin irritations
When using the oil cleansing method (see application) to free the pores from impurities and excess oil, the complexion will improve in the long term.
Premium quality and 100% organic ingredients for a wonderful, glowing complexion!
Thanks t the combination of effective and pure plant oils, the Beauty oil has clarifying, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that are needed for impure, oily skin types.
The wonderful power of nature given to cold pressed, essential oils and antioxidants is the ideal care for combination skin.
Cold pressed oils guarantees a maximum nutrient content to effectively target these areas.
- First cleanse the skin using the Beauty Oil: Gently rub one pump of the Beauty Oil on the skin and let it sit for a few moments.
- Remove the oil using a face cloth soaked in hot water. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Spray a few pumps of Toning Moisturiser onto the skin.
- Heat a few drops of the Beauty Oil between your fingers, pat and gentle massage the skin. Don't forget to be radiant!
Day Care: less beauty oil is more, 3 - 4 drops are quite sufficient, drier skin types may require more.
Night Care: a little more oil can be used in the evening, as the nutrients are better absorbed during regeneration phase at night.
Use daily, morning and evening.
If you ever use too much oil, it's no problem. Simply let the oil be absorbed by the skin for 1-2 minutes, then remove any excess using a cotton pad or facial wipe.
Other possible applications for Beauty Oil:
- Body care, for for dry skin and skin requiring more nourishment - apply to moist skin directly after a shower or bath.
- Hair care, for dry and brittle ends - gently rub a few drops of oil onto the ends
- Nail oil, for brittle, cracked nails and frayed cuticles - apply a few drops of oil onto the nails and gentle rub. Remove any residues after 5-10 minutes.
Ingredients (INCI): Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil * (Moringa), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil * (argan oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil * (jojoba oil), Passiflora edulis Seed Oil * (passion fruit oil), Oenothera biennis Oil * (evening primrose oil), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil * (grape seed oil), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil * (black seed oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract * (rosemary extract, Parfum * (essential oils), Linalool **, Limonene **, Citral **, Geraniol **
* Ingredients are from 100% controlled organic agriculture
** Natural component of essential oils
About the Oils & Their Uses
Questions & answers about this product
| || ||15||(78%)|
| || ||2||(10%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology