- £10.35 (£258.75 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 18 March: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The secret to flawless skin! BB stands for blemish balm, a universal complexion corrector, which acts in five ways:
- 1. Dark circles & redness are covered
- 2. Impurities are prevented by the clarifing and purifying effect
- 3. Anti-wrinkle effect and reduction of swelling thanks to buckwheat wax
- 4. Anti-aging effect thanks to the pomegranate oil
- 5. Brightens and smoothes the skin with light reflecting pigments, especially around the eys.
Application: The BB powder can be applied simply and evenly with a natural rubber sponge for perfect skin all day long!
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil)
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract
- Cera Carnauba
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Iris Germanica Root Extract 
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract 
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about SO’BiO étic BB Compact "Correcteur universel"
| || ||16||(16%)|
| || ||24||(24%)|
| || ||34||(35%)|
| || ||13||(13%)|
| || ||10||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 71 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available