- £6.05 (£3.36 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £5.75 / Pc -5%
from 3 only £5.45 / Pc -10%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 02 March: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
Sun-ripened oranges add a nice touch of freshness, while the moisture magnet aloe vera has been combined with lecithin and glycerine to make your hair feel healthy and light, while making it easy to comb.
Application: Massage into your hair and leave in for 2-3 minutes.
- pH value. 5 - 6
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 
- Glycerin 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Coco Caprylate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Olus Oil
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel 
- Citric Acid
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Transformed from organic ingredients
Questions & Answers about Urtekram Organic Aloe Vera Conditioner
| || ||24||(40%)|
| || ||16||(26%)|
| || ||9||(15%)|
| || ||8||(13%)|
| || ||3||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 40 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available