- £6.20 (£6.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 18 November: Order before Thursday at 09:00.
Castor oil is a popular oil that contains up to 90% ricinoleic acid. The unusually high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids found in castor oil is responsible for its remarkable skincare qualities. Castor oil doubles as a soothing cleansing oil and can be used on sensitive skin. It has rejuvenating qualities and enhances hair health and shine.
The cold-pressed and unrefined oil stems from organic farming. Ricin, found in its shell, is removed prior to cold-pressing. Castor oil is said to possess positive properties and is often used on pigmentary abnormalities, for hair loss or to strengthen the hair fibres.
- Common skincare, sensitive skin, soothing facial cleanser, hair care.
- Castor is a very thick, almost sticky oil. The oil can be used alone but can also be diluted with a thinner, lighter oil like almond or peach.
- Hair treatment: Massage onto the hairline (on wet or dry hair) and it through the lengthens of the hair. Shampoo the hair after approximately 2 hours. Use 2 - 3 times a week.
- cold-pressed & refined
- Soil Association approved
- PET bottles free from BPA & phthalate
Warning: This is a pure oil, however, it should be used for external use only! Please consult your doctor regarding oral consumption!
- Organic cold pressed Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
Questions & Answers about Akamuti Organic Castor Oil
Is this Castor Oil Hexane free?
Is this product suitable for internal use, as natural remedy/food supplement?
| || ||282||(69%)|
| || ||91||(22%)|
| || ||19||(4%)|
| || ||5||(1%)|
| || ||6||(1%)|
2 customer reviews in English
270 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology