- £4.95 (£1.98 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 25 February: Order today until 09:00.
Thanks to its formula based on natural detergents and extracts from organic farming, the cardamom and ginger shower gel by Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the skin. It is also monitored constantly heavy metals now and is therefore also suitable for those who are allergic to it.
The formulation is enriched with extracts of cardamom and ginger, which have a strengthening and stimulating effect. In addition, it has vegetable oils for softer skin. Perfumed with vetiver and orange essential oil.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA regulations.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of product to damp skin. Massage into a delicate foam and then rinse. For a gentle body massage it is recommended to use a sea sponge.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Elettaria cardamomum seed extract 
- Zingiber officinalis root extract 
- Fragrance 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil 
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From controlled organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Cardamom and Ginger Shower Gel
| || ||17||(51%)|
| || ||11||(33%)|
| || ||4||(12%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Anthyllis Intimate Body Wash 300 ml
Schmidt's Deodorant Bergamot + Lime Deodorant Stick 19,80 g, 92 g
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology