- Improves concentration
- Organic essential oil
- From the USA
- £7.40 (£74.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 17 May: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The Sweet Orange Essential Oil is obtained from the peel of the fruit and is known for its mood-enhancing and concentration-uplifting properties.
- Country of origin: USA
Directions of use:
- Essential Oils should be diluted into a carrier oil for use on the skin at a ratio of 5 drops in total of essential oil to 10ml (one dessert spoonful) of carrier oil for bodies.
- 5 drops to 10ml for face, neck and children.
- Only certain essential oils are suitable for babies and they should be mixed at 2 drops to 10ml of carrier oil.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated natural substances and should be treated with respect and caution.
- They should never be used neat on the skin with the exception of a few essential oils when advised by an aromatherapist.
- Please take care to keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or any medical condition, please seek advice before use.
- Likewise, if you have very sensitive skin, it would be advisable to seek advice or carry out a patch test on a small area of skin before use.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about BalmBalm Sweet Orange Essential Oil
1 English review written for BalmBalm Sweet Orange Essential Oil
1 customer review in English