Baume Celtique Camphor-Free Celtic Balm
Breathe easy & feel good!
- Ideal for athletes
- Perfect during flu season
- Versatile in use
- £10.93 £12.15 -10%(£72.87 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.32 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 15 July: Order before Friday at 06:30.
Celtic druids passed on their knowledge of the powers of plants and their uses mainly by word of mouth as they were not allowed to record these in written form. The Celtic Balm was formulated on the basis of this tradition - a versatile, natural care balm. It is ideal for athletes, or used after strenuous physical activity, during colder months or on insect bites. The product contains no camphor but allows for easy breathing thanks to the inclusion of a slightly milder peppermint eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata).
- A small amount of balm is sufficient.
- Apply to the limbs, chest or temples.
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil 
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil 
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil 
- Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi Oil 
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Limonene 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil 
- eugenia caryophyllus stem oil 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Cinnamal 
- Cinnamyl Alcohol 
- Citral 
- Eugenol 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils