- £17.35 (£34.70 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 04 November: Order today until 06:30.
A delicate emulsion by Bioearth that is perfect for treating reddened, fragile skin as well as skin that suffers from rosacea. The cream contains aloe vera extract, chamomile, immortelle and Zanthalene®, a special active ingredient that soothes the skin. For softer skin and an improved complexion.
- Organic aloe vera juice, linden extract, chamomile extract, Immortelle extract, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil.
- Apply morning and evening.
- Gently massage the affected areas of the skin.
- Suitable for external use only
- Keep away from children
- Store closed, protected from light and heat sources
- Nickel tested
- PAO: 9 M
- Aqua (Water)
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Ethylhexyl Stearate
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Tilia Europaea Flower Extract 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Extract 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Zinc Stearate
- Oleyl Alcohol
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum fruit extract
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Aloebase Sensitive Crema C3
| || ||17||(44%)|
| || ||12||(31%)|
| || ||6||(15%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
2 customer reviews in English
20 customer reviews in all languages