Bioearth Aloebase Sensitive Moisturizing Body Lotion
Gentle care with a soothing effect
- For sensitive skin
- Suitable for children
- Suitable as after sun care
- Fast-absorbing & non-greasy
- £13.51 £18.00 -25%(£6.76 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 01 November: Order before Thursday at 10:00.
The pampering cream by Bioearth has soothing and moisturising properties. It was specially developed for the requirement of dry skin and skin prone to hyper reactions. The cream offers ideal moisturizing care for normal skin as well as the delicate skin of children.
This cream by Bioearth improves moisture of the skin as soon as the first application as well as alleviating dryness and tautness. Nickel tested.
- Chamomile extract*
- Shea butter*
- Plant glycerine
- Avocado oil*
- Rice bran extract
- Red grape extract*
- Apply to the body using gentle, massaging movements. Ideal after taking a bath, shower or after a swim or sunbathe.
- This cream absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily residue on the skin.
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Ethylhexyl Stearate
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum fruit extract
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Oleyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Lactic Acid
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Benzyl Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Aloebase Sensitive Moisturizing Body Lotion
English reviews written for Bioearth Aloebase Sensitive Moisturizing Body Lotion
17 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available