Biopark CosmeticsRed Clay
Suitable for face & body care
- Recommended for dry, sensitive & combination skin types
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates
- Tones & refreshes
- Perfect for homemade cosmetics
The Red Clay by Biopark Cosmetics has positive effects on dry, sensitive and combination skin types. The vibrant colour is a result of the high iron oxide content found in the clay. The skin is gently cleansed and softens while the exfoliating effect rids the skin from any dead skin cells. A refreshing and toning skincare product for a silky-smooth feel.
Red clay can be used in the making of homemade cosmetics such as soaps, body wraps, scrubs, face masks and make-up powder. It doubles as a bath additive recommended for tired and irritated skin.
- Mix the clay powder with warm water or a hydrosol (e.g. rose water) to form a paste and leave to rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Apply the paste to clean skin (body or face).
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Add a tablespoon of a carrier oil or a few drops of essential oil to the mixture if desired.
- Leave the paste on for 10 - 15 minutes and rinse with water thereafter.
- Follow with a toner and moisturiser.
- The clay may stain clothing due to its intensive colour. Therefore, it is advised to protect clothing before use.
- Do not use any metal utensils or tools. Metal can cause chemical reactions and impact the composition of the clay. It is advised to use bowls, utensils and tools that are made of wood or ceramic instead.
- The finely ground powder particles may accumulate in pores and fine lines. Do not wash away with soap or rub firmly. Instead, massage the affected areas with coconut oil to release the powder.
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Red Clay
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology