- With Aloe Vera & Calendula
- Protective & revitalising
- Ideal care for skin damaged by the sun
- £9.34 £13.35 -30%(£6.23 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.01 / Pc -40%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 28 January: Order before Monday at 13:00.
The BIOSOLIS after sun milk offers the hydrating and protective qualities of Aloe Vera with the regenerating and revitalising properties of organic Calendula and Helianthus oils. It offers optimal comfort to the skin damaged by the sun. Appropriate for the whole family.
Application: Apply generously on all parts of the body exposed to the sun.
For external use only. Avoid contacts with the eyes. Do not swallow!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Aloe Vera) 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Propanediol Dicaprylate
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract 
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Biosolis After Sun Milk
| || ||17||(65%)|
| || ||3||(11%)|
| || ||2||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||4||(15%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 19 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available