- Improves the structure of the hair
- Protects the hair
- Smooths strawy hair
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £5.55 (£2.78 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 17 May: Order before Friday at 10:00.
Optimal foam formation and manageability for a wonderfully, pleasant feel to the hair.
- Lime blossom extract*
- Oats extract*
- Mild, vegetable based washing agents
- Free from mineral oils, PEGs & synthetic colourants
Mild cleaning substances provide intensive care and optimal manageability and improves the entire structure of the hair. lime blossom and oats extract care for and protect the hair. Makes hair that feels like straw more smooth and supple.
Range of application: Suitable for damages, strawy hair.
Application: Suitable for daily use. Apply to wet hair, gentle massage and rinse thoroughly.
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Lactic Acid
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extrakt 
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract 
- Diheptyl Succinate
- Capryloyl Glycerin/sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
free from mineral oil, synthetic dyes, PEG
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Repair Shampoo No. 103
English reviews written for Bioturm Repair Shampoo No. 103
14 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available