- Delays hair from becoming greasy
- Refreshed the hair
- Mild & protecting
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £4.55 £5.70 -20%(£2.28 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 08 February: Order today until 13:00.
Optimal foam formation and manageability for a wonderfully, pleasant feel to the hair.
- Zinc PCA*
- Burch extract*
- Lemon oil
- Mild, vegetable based washing agents
- Free from mineral oils, PEGs & synthetic colourants
Zinc supports the normalization of the scalp and delays the hair from becoming greasy. Burch and lemon extracts refresh the hair strating at the root. Mild substances make the hair pleasantly manageable and protects the hair.
Suitable for oily hair.
Application: Suitable for daily use. Apply to wet hair, gentle massage and rinse thoroughly.
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Zinc Pca
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract 
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
free from mineral oil, synthetic dyes, PEG
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Shampoo for Oily Hair No. 101
| || ||13||(23%)|
| || ||8||(14%)|
| || ||18||(32%)|
| || ||10||(17%)|
| || ||7||(12%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 35 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available