- £14.45 (£7.23 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 20 June: Order before Tuesday at 09:00.
The mild surfactants in low quantity is a great replacement for your shampoo if a cleansing base that combines nourishing and taming properties are required. Thus, the "co-wash" is ideal for normal hair that is frequently cleansed (e.g. after a workout or intensive environmental influences) as well as frizzy hair that easily picks up dirt particles but is negatively affected by normal shampoos. The high content in selected active substances supply moisture and restructure the strands while a new antioxidant protective barrier is being formed. The conditioner is anti-static, tames unruly hair and is equipped with an anti-frizz effect. Hair is softer, easier to manage and given renewed shine for a healthier appearance.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a substantial amount of shampoo on wet hair and distribute. Massage gently to free any dirt particles and improve the absorption of active ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Blend with a small amount of water to and leave on for 2 - 5 minutes if needed.
- Imbalanced scalp (e.g. extreme dryness): using the pre-treatment intensive mask is recommended before cleansing the hair.
- Dry, very frizzy or textured hair should follow with the 3in1 Mask (also recommended before cleansing).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Glycerin 
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Mel 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glutamic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tartaric Acid 
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Citric Acid 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Lactic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from plant origin
- Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract,
- Naturally occurring AHAs from Unique Botanical Complex
Questions & Answers about Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI "Co-Wash" Micellar Conditioner
| || ||13||(32%)|
| || ||6||(15%)|
| || ||14||(35%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||6||(15%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 21 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology