Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI Intensive Pre-Treatment Mask
Natural care for a balanced scalp
- £4.05 (£16.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 23 January: Order before Monday at 12:00.
The Intensive Pre-Treatment Mask by Domus Olea Toscana was developed to restore scalp balance. The mask has a pleasant texture that conditions and harmonises the scalp. Its high content in function substances possess the following benefits:
- normalises sebum production.
- clarifying: soften dandruff for effortless removal of both dandruff and dirt particles.
- anti-dandruff effect: counteracts the increase of microbes that are responsible for dandruff formation.
- soothing: relieves redness and itchiness.
- harmonising: counteracts hair loss.
- moisturising: hydrates tight-feeling and dry skin that is prone to dandruff formation.
- antioxidant: guards the skin against oxidative stress.
- preps the scalp to increase the benefits of the using the shampoo.
- Use twice a week as an SOS hair care product. Twice a month is sufficient if the product is being used as stabilising care.
- Place the sachet content in a bowl.
- Only work with small amounts. Apply to - damp - not cleansed scalp using your fingertip when distributing the product into long hair or a comb when working with short hair. Section the hair to ensure that the scalp - not the hair - is coated.
- Massage for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Wrap the hair in clingfilm (if possible cover the clingfilm with a warm towel) and leave on for 15 minutes or up to an hour if experiencing severe damage.
- Create a lather with a small amount of water and massage for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly thereafter and cleanse with shampoo.
- Avoid contact with eyes!
- Does not lighten the hair!
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Undecylenamido propyl betaine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Lysine Hydrochloride
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Mel 
- Piroctone Olamine
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Glyceryl Linoleate
- Glyceryl Linolenate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Xanthan Gum
- Thiamine HCl
- Pyridoxine HCl
- Citric Acid
- Folic acid
- Malachite Extract
- Zinc Gluconate
- Magnesium Gluconate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract,
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI Intensive Pre-Treatment Mask
| || ||12||(70%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||3||(17%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology