Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for frequent use
For beautifully clean hair day-in and day-out
- £14.80 (£7.40 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 17 December: Order before Thursday at 12:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
A particularly mild shampoo created on the basis of micellar technology contains a low amount of delicate surfactants. The high degree of functional active substances that are contained in the formulation has the following benefits:
- normalising & balancing: scalp and hair are supplied with moisture and protected. The skin's protective barrier is restored to reestablish shine, fullness, strength and hair manageability.
- soothing: instantly relieves of redness and itchiness.
- harmonising: hair loss is counteracted by harmonising the scalp.
- removal of residues: effectively cleanses the hair and scalp and removes hard water (limescale), chlorine (from swimming pools) and salt that may damage the hair and fade natural shine over time.
- antioxidant effect: protects from oxidative stress.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a sufficient amount to the wet scalp, massage for 1 - 2 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Repeat application if needed.
- Imbalanced skin: it is advised to apply the pre-treatment intensive mask prior to cleansing and the Nourish-Serum after cleansing.
- Dry hair: it is recommended to apply the 3 in 1 Conditioner, 3 in 1 Mask (can also be applied prior to cleansing), the "Repair & Seal" Conditioner or "Repair & Seal" Cream to the lengths of the hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Mel 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glutamic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Tartaric Acid 
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Citric Acid 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Malachite Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- from plant origin
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Naturally occurring AHAs from Unique Botanical Complex
Questions & Answers about UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for frequent use
| || ||7||(21%)|
| || ||10||(31%)|
| || ||6||(18%)|
| || ||6||(18%)|
| || ||3||(9%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology