Douces Angevines Au Bord de la Riviere Hair Soap
Natural cleanser ideal for the whole family
- Suitable for all hair types
- Very rich consistency
- Mild & nourishing
The hair soap is made using high-quality plant oils and a cold saponification method. It is gentle on the hair and on the scalp. Botanical glycerin is a by-product of the cold saponification method used and provides nourishing effects. The herbaceous and citrus fruit fragrance is identical to that of the liquid shampoo with the same title.
- Rub the product on wet hair to create a lather.
- Gently massage the hair and scalp.
- Rinser well thereafter.
- Hard water: follow with an acidic rinse - water and vinegar or lemon juice solution.
- The product is specially developed for the hair but can be used as a body cleanser.
- Allow to the soap to dry well after use.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Glycerin 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Limonene 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil 
- Origanum Majorana Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil 
- canarium luzonicum (elemi) oil
- Linalool 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- of natural origin
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Douces Angevines Au Bord de la Riviere Hair Soap
- 100 g, 250 g, 500 g