Douces Angevines Barbes Douces Shaving Soap
For a smooth shave
- Creamy & delicate foam
- Freshness that protects
- £12.25 (£12.25 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 17 October: Order before Tuesday at 09:00.
Shea butter combined with oils obtained from hemp and coconut and paired with selected essential oils deliver freshness and protect the skin ensuring a comfortable shave. The cold process used to produce the soap ensures a fine, creamy foam effect that allows the razor to glide along the skin. Natural glycerin counteracts the feeling of tight skin.
- Shaving brush: Wet the shaving brush with warm water and swirl on the shaving soap to create lather. Use to apply to the face in circular motions.
- Without a shaving brush: The soap is rich in botanical glycerin allowing it to be applied to the skin without the use of a shaving brush. Apply a thin, even layer directly to the skin using circular motions. Massage into the skin to create a delicate lather.
- Use the lather to shave and rinse the skin with warm water thereafter.
- Follow with the Barbes Douces Matin Aftershave Fluid.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Aqua (Water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Glycerin 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Citrus Aurantius Leaf Oil 
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil 
- Boswellia Carterii Gum Oil 
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil 
- Eugenol 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural origin
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Barbes Douces Shaving Soap
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology