farfalla Organic Ginger Grand Cru
For room scenting & aromatherapy
(£2,230.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Natural essential oil
- Spicy and aphrodisiac
- Ideal for cold days
Item no.: FAR-xxingwbgc, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014533
The essential oil is particularly beneficial during the wintertime. Ginger warms, stimulates and has aphrodisiac properties. Its pleasant and spicy scent pampers the senses and revives the body, mind and spirit.
- Ideal for room scenting or aromatherapy.
Note: Consult aromatherapy literature before use.
- Origin: Madagascar
- Plant part used: Root
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Zingiber officinale
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Ginger Grand Cru
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Ginger Grand Cru
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available