- Recommended for dry & damaged skin types
- Skin-soothing properties
- Available in various
- £10.50 £11.67 -10%(£7.00 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £9.91 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 01 February: Order before Monday at 13:00.
Soothe dry and damaged skin with Fitocose's After-Sun Milk. Theis product not only moisturises but also leaves the skin feeling pleasantly hydrated.
- Apply to the skin after sunbathing.
- Apply an even layer to the skin and massage until fully absorbed.
- The plant extracts contained in the formula may lead to stains on clothes and textiles.
- Aqua (Water)
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Coco Caprylate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Pca
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Xanthan Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
- Dipteryx odorata bean extract
- Limonene 
- Coumarin 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
Questions & Answers about Fitocose After-Sun Milk
| || ||11||(61%)|
| || ||5||(27%)|
| || ||2||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available