- Suitable for mature skin
- Recommended for skin that is prone to hyperpiguentaion
- Rich in ascorbic acid & flavonoids
- £13.05 (£26.10 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 13 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
This cream is ideal for counteracting hyperpigmentation caused by sun-induced aging, pregnancy or skin aging. It contains extracts of wild roses, which are rich in ascorbic acid and flavonoids and can reduce pigmentation abnormalities and protect the skin. At the same time, bearberry counteracts the formation of new pigmentation spots.
Spring / Summer:
- It is recommended to combine this cream with a sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Apply the Bearberry Lightening Cream in the morning and massage gently.
- Then apply sunscreen to the skin areas affected by pigmentary abnormalities.
- Apply the cream as a night cream in the evening.
- During the colder seasons, it is recommended to combine the product with an exfoliating product.
- In the morning after cleansing, apply the Bearberry Lightening Cream and massage gently.
- In the evening apply the product to the pigmentation spots.
- For optimal results, use for at least 3 months.
- Aqua (Water)
- Arctostaphylos (Uva-Ursi Leaf) Extract 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit
- Kojic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Phytate
- Citrus medica limonum leaf oil (deterpenato) 
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Alpha arbutin
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Bearberry Lightening Cream
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||4||(50%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available