- £10.10 (£5.05 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 29 August: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The mask can be used as a pre-shampoo hair treatment to increase suppleness, or as an intensive conditioner for very dry hair. The active ingredients found in linseeds have softening and nourishing effects to increase hair resistance and improve manageability.
- Pre-shampoo treatment: Apply to the hair and shampoo thereafter.
- Conditioner for dry hair: Apply to the hair after shampooing and leave on for 3 - 4 minutes before rinsing.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil 
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Linissimo Nourishing Linseed Mask
| || ||4||(50%)|
| || ||3||(37%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 50 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology