- Suitable for all skin & hair types
- Clarifying properties
- £6.90 (£4.60 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 28 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Tea tree is well known for its cleansing properties and has been used as such for centuries. Therefore, this vegan cleansing oil by Fitocose is perfect from cleansing skin and hair alike.
- Apply to wet skin and scalp.
- Lather and massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Extract 
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- Glycerin 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil 
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Vegetable Oil
- Limonene 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Tea Tree Cleansing Oil
English reviews written for Fitocose Tea Tree Cleansing Oil
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available