Gyada Cosmetics Anti-Frizz Conditioner
Creamy hair care for improve hair manageability
- £13.75 (£6.88 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 17 August: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
GYADA Cosmetics' Anti-Frizz Conditioner provides gentle care for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. The formula is made from a blend of plant oils, shea butter, mallow extract and hydrolysed wheat and soy proteins. The conditioner detangles and tames the hair while mending and nourishing the strands. The selected ingredients support the restoration of softness and suppleness.
- Distribute through the lengthens of wet hair after shampooing.
- Leave on for 1 - 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- It is recommended to use in combination with the Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Anti-Frizz Spray for optimum results.
- Aqua (Water)
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzoic Acid
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Anti-Frizz Conditioner
| || ||29||(50%)|
| || ||14||(24%)|
| || ||10||(17%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 32 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml, 210 ml, 500 ml